Sunday 17 April 2011

What's in my mind right now?

Am blogging in college.

No more class later but i still have to wait as i have no transport. I am troublesome i think and always create a lot of problems for people around me. They can just go to school/work on time but because of me, they have to go 2 ways round, wake up very early blah blah blah. Sorry !


There are a lot of people here and i am facing my psychology textbook. The subtitle that i am reading is interesting and it's very common among us. Social psychology. It explain how mankind act, feel and think when staying in this world that filled with people. We have to interact with each other everyday. We form our own group, either in college, school, office, everywhere. Opps i think i better stop talking about this, i know it's boring -_-  and me too.

Time passes very fast and this is the last week of the semester. I have to face my final very soon. oh gosh i really hope i can do well. Today i've felt the feeling. The feeling of success after a great work. It's awesome ! and i promise i will work harder. Every time i lose my courage in studies, i'll remind myself of my parents. They have done everything they should do to us and it's more than enough. Every call they made, make me feel guilty i dont know why.


I hope i can grow up very soon but, i dont want them to grow old.

No comments:

Post a Comment