Saturday 21 May 2011

It ends.

The holiday ends. And it was.. substantial. I've spent every single day fully. Sorry for those who I've supposed to meet - sorry.

I watched a lot. And I'm drowning in it - Prison break. I know it's pretty late to start watching now, but it doesn't really matter :D I have to say that, it's very awesome ♥

New semester is going to start. New life again. It will be a short one, so glad. I hope everything will go smooth in this new start. God bless me.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Something that you used to care about, and now you thought you still care of it, actually when it really happens to be there, you will realize it doesn't really carry weight in your life anymore. You feel me? There's always something more important.




Goodnight. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment