Sunday 24 April 2011

Kuantan ( 1 )

Had spent a lovely first day in Kuantan. Woke up at 1130 in the morning and after that went to a birthday party at tc McD :p
Awwwwww the beach. I miss you so much ! ♥ The sky looks so pretty here I don't know why. Just fall in love in this little town ♥

Went to a movie with him and my sis. Rio for the second time :D and I brought the little choppa to the pet shop for a bath ! She looks so cute with two little ribbon on her head :D

The 'homemade' dinner is the thing I always wish to eat while I'm apart. I wish my mum will always be with me and cook every meal for me :/ Haiz.

Hang out with ah jen Looi Yee and ah wen tonight :) I have not seen them for a really long time ! There's less pol around. No Melanie pong Yonglin Goh Daniel cheng and so on. When will we be able to gather and chit chat like we used to be :(



Ohhhhh there are more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment