Tuesday 19 April 2011

The end.

Imma so glad that there's wifi everywhere in the college and I can keep myself online all the time :p

It's the last class for ENL101 and PSY105. And I have just finished the last quiz of the sem. Lecturers are throwing the final facts to us and yea, everything has came to the end.

There must be an ending for everything anything in the world, such as life. Everyone of us is going to end someday. So what for to bother something that doesn't really good to us? We have more to concern about. Just don't waste your time, and your life.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went to IKEA for a walk and dinner with the love one. Awww the meatballs were really really great ! I wish to take picture of them but i don't know why my camera didn't function at that moment. No point. I just left it aside and start eating x) Oh no the chocolate Sweden cake was really awesome ! Sorry that i couldn't get the pictures of them.

After eating, i have tested with my camera again, and it works ! -_-  So this is the picture after eating. Opps :X





And this is the food before we leave IKEA  !






                            Curry puff with eggy :D RM1




                            Plain vanilla ice cream. RM1 :D



Oh no they keep salivating me ! >.< You wouldn't know how delicious they really are unless you taste them ! :P








The traffic, i have nothing to say. Already used to this kind of situation but it still always irritate me ><











There's someone out there, somewhere far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment