Tuesday 19 April 2011

An extraordinary child.



My name is Choppa.
I have a very happy and warm family. There's daddy, mommy, a elder sister with her boyfriend and a friend, AND a younger sister which doesn't live with me currently. Of course, I still have a grandpa and grandma :D

I'm really lucky enough to live in such a big family. Everyone in this family loves me so much. They, especially my daddy and mommy treat me like the most precious child in this world. They feed me with foods that contain a lot of vitamins, but sometime they like to treat me with junk food too ! oh gosh, the French fries of McD is my favourite! Although it's quite unhealthy :x 

Oh tell you what. Everyday, I sleep with my parents on the huge bed! The bed is the most comfortable place I have ever slept, with the thick blanket and cool atmosphere. Awwww ♥. My dad always complain about me because I always snore while I'm sleeping. No point, it's too comfortable ! :D 

My mum and dad are very busy. They have to go to work and school so I have to leave alone at home for every single day except Sunday! I have waited them to come back everyday, looking at the window. Hoping to listen the familiar sound.

But they always spend time to accompany me and bring me out for a walk :) I'm really excited whenever my parents holding my clothes and shoes, that's mean I have the chance to go out and play ! :P Life will not be so boring then. They also bring me to travel often. I have went quite a lot of places before ;) This week, I'm going to travel back Kuantan :D

I don't know why I have no interest about the toy or ball or anything looks fun. The only thing I'm interested in is my dad's fingers ! He always spend time playing around with me with only his fingers. And I find it fun chasing around with him and always try to dig a hole and hide. What a lovely daddy ♥
But sometime, he is quite fierce. My heart beats really fast whenever he speaks a little bit louder than usual. I know I'm naughty sometime. But I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. My life is really boring with you all by my side :/

Hmmm, my mom is caring. She feeds me everyday as my dad always forget to do so. I love to be with her and so I follow her everywhere she goes in the house. In the toilet, in the kitchen, in the room, everywhere. She always find chances to let me out of the house by begging my dad. Hooray ! :P 

My parents are very funny. They always fight because of me. They can fight when choosing which shampoo suits me, choosing my foods, choosing my clothes or even fight of my hairstyle. :S 

I feel like i'm a little queen in this family. I get everything I want and what they gave me is always the best. I can always lie down with whatever pattern I want.
                                                                   Like this,

OR

Like this.






I just stop here by now. Will try to upload some posts and pictures in the future. TEEHeE ! 














[Posted with iBlogger from my iPhone]

No comments:

Post a Comment