Tuesday 31 May 2011

Youaretheonlyone. ♥

I'm so glad to have you in my life.

You're my strength when I was weak.
You're my voice when I couldn't speak.
You're my eyes when I couldn't see.

I remembered there's a story..

Once a professor asked his student, why do people shout at each other in anger? Why do people shout even the person is just next to you? It's possible to talk softly isn't it?
The student gave various answers, none of them satisfied the professor.

Finally he explained, when two people are angry with each other, their hearts distance. To cover the distance between them, they have to shout to each other. The angrier they are, the louder they have to shout to each other through that great distance.
Then the student asked, What happens when two people fall in love?

They don't shout but talk softly, because their hearts are very close to each other. When they love each other even more, what happens?
They do not speak, they only whisper. And they get closer to each other in their love.

Finally, they do not have to whisper. They just have to look at each other, that's all. That's how close two people are when they love each other. ♥







I love you :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment