Thursday 5 May 2011

The week.

What a dramatic week I had. It's the week for final exam. After I have returned to the normal college life from the restful hometown-life, I got into a seriously suffering situation. Flu, fever, sorethroat, cough, headache and whatever illness you can think of, strike on me. Oh gosh this is the final week man !

As a result, i skipped my ENL 101 and Cal 1 papers. This is the thing that really out of my expectation, and i feel stress of it. I SKIPPED MY FINAL EXAM. What a big deal for me. I couldn't even hold a pen as usual and how can I sit for my finals in this sucks situation?! Luckily luckily luckily, there's make-up test for me ! Oh thank god. But the make up test probably will be harder than the usual one. It's okay for me i think. As long as i have enough time to prepare in a GOOD CONDITION.

Am still suffering from cough, sorethroat and stuffs. The antibiotic and pills really irritate me, as swallowing a pill is quite a big deal for me -_- How i wish the doctor could give me the fluid type of medicine, but sorry, THAT's for CHILDREN. Too bad.

Next monday will be the last paper * exclude the make-up test*
There's two weeks of holiday for me. But still, i have to spent some time on my studies. That's not really a bad thing for me. At least i can do something meaningful during the holiday.
Should have a proper schedule.





Hope to catch a movie later. Hmmm let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment