Saturday 25 June 2011

Heandsheandyouandme

A new born couple just like a new born baby. Starting with pure love, growing with understanding.
When I see through her eyes, sparkling with love and joy, it reminds me of us. The first day we met. The first time we kissed. I'm so glad that you're still here with me.

To fall in love is simple. But to keep the love glowing through years is the tough part. Trust yourself, and trust your partner that you're going to make it works. Prove to everyone that look down on you. Whatever things that gonna happen, just have faith in yourself.

Love is not finding someone you can live with. It's finding someone you can't live without. I've found someone that I can't live without. And I hope you too.
Just wanna tell you that, I'll always be there whenever you need me.



Enjoy life, enjoy love :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment